Three bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms (one double bed, six singe beds)
Includes: ? Free WiFi & ✔ All Taxes ✔ Complimentary transfer from/to Airport/ Port of Mykonos
Amenities & Services
ADSL Internet Connection
Bathroom with Shower
Daily Maid Service
Flat Screen TV
Fully equipped kitchenette
Individually Controlled Air Condition
Iron & Ironing Board
Movie & Sport Channels
Non-smoking rooms available
Private Balcony or Terrace
Private plunge pool (2x4 m )
Safe Deposit Box
Side Sea View
Stereo system with CD
Welcome Drink & Basket with Greek Products
Wi-Fi Internet Access (free of charge)
In spite of the stunned global reaction at the onset of the Covid pandemic, life does go on, and we here at the Super Rockies Resort, stood our ground, taking advantage of the resilience of our set up, implemented the new protocol requisites and opened up shop, attracting a brave and versatile elite crowd, allowing for a short, but full - house season from July - beginning October, in 2020.
Guests were richly rewarded as the island was less congested allowing for the discovery of hidden treasures not easily available during the ‘frenzy’ of our high season
Judging from visitors’ enthusiasm, their stay in 2020 without incident, the commitment of proprietors for quality and renovation, together with lessons learnt, our beach promises to be the meeting point in 2021!
ABOUT THE LOCATION
- The Resort snuggled between huge epic granite rocks, is located In the centre of the amphitheatrical Super Paradise bay area, completely protected from harsh northern winds prevalent in summer. Beautiful Super Paradise beach is one of the few weatherproof (windless) beaches on Mykonos with varying character during the day. Very quiet in the mornings till noon, to be enjoyed only by those staying in the vicinity -The Resort is on Super Paradise beach, but at a comfortable distance from beach activity.
- The famous Super Paradise Beach Bar & restaurant is closest to us. The take away arrangement, with a spacious outdoor seating area specialises in traditional mykonian dishes and light snacks during the day.
- A new comer to the beach is the Divine restaurant/bar with exquisite cocktails and fusion dining .
- Jackie O'Beach bar and restaurant has the best party in Mykonos from 5 to 9 pm with drag shows, stand up comedy and a pool bar. The chic restaurant stays open till late at night.
- Bus shuttle to and from the beach to Mykonos town till 11 pm daily.
- Internet cafe and beach supplies outlet on the beach.
- Nearest supermarket & bakery is 10 minutes away by car.
- Super Paradise beach is also a contact point for boats going to all the southern beaches (Kalo livadi, Lia beach, Agrari beach, Paraga beach and Platis yalos).
-Super Paradise beach is also a short and scenic drive to the central mountain village of Ano Mera, that provides a quick access by car to all the northern beaches (Fokos, Panormos Agios Sostis etc) - A great option, during a rare southern gust of wind in our area, in summer.
THE HISTORY BEHIND THE LOCATION
This cosmopolitan (hot spot) is named after Mykonos, the ancient Greek half - god - grandson of Apollo, the god of Light Mykonos is part of a group of Greek islands in the Aegean Sea known as the Cyclades (Delos, Rinea, Tinos and also a little further away, Syros, Paros, Naxos, Santorini.
It is rumored also from ancient times that the awesome rock formations to be seen in the landscape are petrified debris of the Giants’ remains, scattered onto the island's surface by Hercules after he’d dealt with them in one of this feats.
Other very important gods worshipped here were Dionysus, the god of wine and merry, Demeter, the goddess of agriculture and Poseidon, the god of the sea. These godly traits are still prevalent in the nature of the islands lifestyle.
So it's party, party, party all the way in the summer months, but not only…
Mykonos is physically at its best during the springtime, over the Greek Easter Holidays, where the mood on the island changes... The freshly white-washed houses and pathways, the somber and spiritual atmosphere of the little churches and the splurge of color of wild flowers that carpet the landscape now, offer a very different aspect of the place.
After a Holy Week in prayer, fasting and sanctity, just so that one doesn't forget the true energy of the island and it's ancient history and traditions - Easter Sunday is celebrated excessively by locals and visitors alike, feasting on lamb on the spit, wining and non-stop partying the Mykonos way!
If you're lucky enough, you might just fall upon local musicians with homemade instruments and traditional dance, so as to centre into the profound energy of the land.