This luxury villa with private pool (approx. 40sqm 1,50m deep with children area 0,60m deep) is situated on the edge of the charming old village of Roussospiti, altitude 300m, 6km inland from Rethymnon.
it is quietly positioned and surrounded by lovely gardens 900sqm plot of land and pretty stone walls, is perfect for visitors who are looking for peace, relaxation and comfort.
The large terrace and balconies offer beautiful views over the surrounding area and the distant sea.
The villa is 300sqm in size, is a very elegant and spacious villa, with 5 bedrooms; 1 of them with double beds and luxurious en-suite bathrooms/WC, 2 bedrooms with twin beds share one luxurious bathroom/WC and 1 with double bed, sofa bed, baby cot and luxurious en-suite bathrooms/WC, all on the ground floor. On the second floor is the 5ft bedroom with twin beds and a double iron bed, it is suitable for up to 10-13 people.
An open marble staircase (eight steps) leads to upper floor where is a very well equipped kitchen with full electric cooker, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, coffee machine, toaster, juicer, and electric kettle. In the same level of the kitchen there is the dining room with a big dining table for 12 people.
From the dining room a door leads out to the terrace where is another big table and a big umbrella for having breakfast, lunch or dinner al fresco.
Another eight steps up the kitchen area has comfortable seating, fireplace with glass, satellite TV and DVD player. Further to this there is one WC on this floor, a door opening out to the covered balcony with patio furniture with fantastic views the surround area and the distant sea.
In the same level with the seating area there is a corner with a desk, library, Wi-Fi VDSL is available inside and outside of the villa.
There are sun beds around the pool, a ping pong and aluminum patio furniture, and a large BBQ area with wooden oven, grill covered make an ideal spot for Al Fresco dining.
There is a safety deposit box in the master bedroom. Air-condition is available in all bedrooms.
Next to the garage there is a utility room with a washing machine and iron board.
The villa is well equipped and furnished, with central heating (extra local charge for winter time 01/11-31/03) for cooler periods of the year.
The Rethymno city is about 6km, and the nearest beach 7km away. A mini market and 3 excellent tavernas can be found in a distance of 300m others shops and amenities can be found in the city of Rethymno.
Car hire is recommended ask for an offer!
MHTE 1041 K100 0004 2600
An opportunity to relax and stay at a Luxury villa with romantic view of Rethymno city and the sea! You quality of this property will provide and unique environment of relaxation and wonderful time. You can sspend hour at the swimming pool, you can use the professional barbecue area (or you can use our chef) to enjoy traditional Greek meals and food cooked at the wooden oven.
Swimming Pool, ping pong table, running, cycling, hiking.
Massage, Chef, Transfer, Rent A car, Baby sitting, Dj, Tours, Cretan nights
High Speed Internet
Private parking available for the guests
Terms and Conditions
1. CONTRACT: Your completed Booking Form, or written confirmation, should be received no later than 5 days after the booking has been confirmed by email. A contract will exist with the Principals of Allcretevillas, when we have received your written confirmation and deposit, and we have issued a Confirmation Invoice.
2. PAYMENT: In order to confirm your booking, a deposit of 25% is required by cheque or credit card on the total cost of accommodation, car hire or transfers. The remaining balance must be received no less than 4 weeks prior to departure. Should full payment not be received by this date we reserve the right to cancel the booking and issue cancellation charges as shown below. When a booking is made within 4 weeks of departure, full payment should accompany the Booking Form.
3. ACCOMMODATION: Accommodation is only for the use of those people named at the time of booking and if you wish to add members to your party, you should advise in writing, with any payment due. Accommodation is available to you at the earliest between 1pm to 5pm on date of arrival and we would appreciate that you vacate by 10am on date of departure. The accommodation cost includes, electricity, linen, towels, and cleaning prior to arrival. Any damage or breakage should be notified and appropriate payment made to the local agent, prior to your departure. We reserve the right to change for breakage and damage not reported and discovered later. In the unlikely event that we are unable to provide the accommodation booked, we reserve the right to substitute an alternative of a similar standard.
4. CANCELLATION: We require to be advised in writing. Our charges, not including insurance payments, which are not refundable, are as follows:
Notification Cancellation Charge
More than 30 days 25%
Less 30 till 20 days 60%
Less 20 till 10 days 80%
Less than 10 days 100%
5. CHANGES: Should you wish to make changes to your confirmed booking we will do our best to assist you. A charge of 10 Euro may be made to cover administrative costs.
6. LIABILITIES: Your booking is subject to the terms and conditions of companies or persons that supply services to the Principals of Smart Holidays. We have taken all reasonable care in selecting the accommodation and compiling the information, but as we arrange accommodation, car hire and transfers through third parties, changes do sometimes occur. If we consider your holiday may be affected we will endeavor to inform you prior to your departure. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising in connection with a holiday, caused by any matter outside our reasonable control. We do not accept any liability for the cancellation of your holiday as a result of force majored, war, threat of war, riots, terrorist activity, industrial disputes, natural disasters, acts of government, closure of airports or similar events beyond our reasonable control. We cannot be held liable for any failure in public utilities nor can we accept liability for any inconvenience discomfort or annoyance you may suffer, on building works being carried out on properties over which we have no control.
7. COMPLAINTS: Your holiday enjoyment is of prime important to us. In the event that you have cause for complaint whilst on holiday you must immediately report the matter to our nearest office on Crete, (details of which are given on your travel documents) so that our local office staff and suppliers have the opportunity to resolve the matter on the spot. Until we are aware of a problem or complaint we cannot begin to resolve it.
8. STANDARDS: Hotels are classified by the Greek authorities and we show the rating of these in our brochure. Although we suggest star rating, villas and private houses are not as yet classified, but we do endeavor to ensure that they and all of those you are familiar with, as will many other standards.
The relaxed attitude of the Greek people may frustrate at times, but it is these same characteristics which can also charm and delight.
9. CONDITIONS: Any failure of one part of the contract does not mean the failure of the entire contract. When accepting your booking, it will be understood that you are agreeing to these Booking Conditions on behalf of all members of your party.
10. LEGAL PROCEDURES: Court Proceedings may only be brought against the Tour Operators, in the jurisdiction of the domicile of the Tour Operator and under the judiciary system of that same domicile.
Available after request
Accept Visa, Mastercard